Tammy Fender Epi-Peel
An award-winning micro-exfoliator and facial mask to revive and renew every skin type. This powerhouse formula works as an exfoliator, facial mask, and natural peel all-in-one. Its clay base deeply cleanses, while the gentlest scrubbing action whisks away dullness, refining the pores, and illuminating the complexion.
- Gentle yet effective exfoliation
- Refining the pores
- All skin types
- Great Burdock Root Extract is a skin-soothing antioxidant that helps protect and detoxify skin from environmental stressors.
- Kaolin Clay Gently helps soften skin in preparation for exfoliation, drawing out impurities, toxins, and oils with highly absorbent minerals. Refines the pores. The best clay for sensitive skin.
- Rosemary In ancient herbal traditions, used to stimulate renewal, encouraging increased circulation, which brings warmth and nutrients to every layer of the skin tissue. Contains a wide array of vitamins and antioxidants. Activates the crown chakra, supporting ease and clarity of mind.
- Spearmint Energizing and purifying, known as a circulatory stimulant and decongestant, increasing the flow of nutrients and oxygen; also works as a natural astringent with anti-microbial properties. Can be too stimulating for those with Rosacea.
- Silica is a natural exfoliating powder.
How to use
With damp fingertips, gently massage onto a cleansed skin using circular motions. Allow to dry, remaining on skin for 5 minutes. Remove with a warm, moist cloth. May be used 2 to 3 times weekly.
For an extremely gentle but thorough cleanse, blend a small dab of exfoliating Epi-Peel into your favorite cleanser—for example, Cleansing Milk—creating an extra-gentle scrub. Use a circular motion to encourage circulation and remove with a warm cloth.
For a Tammy Fender glow on the go, try this Skin Perfecting Duo—Epi-Peel followed by Quintessential Serum—to enliven the complexion. This two-step treatment brings a beautiful luminosity to the skin.
From the Experts
“Epi-Peel is my post-beach and apres-ski secret weapon to thoroughly remove layers and layers of SPF!” —Rhea Souhleris Grous, La Suite Founder