La Suite Skincare Vitamin C + E + Ferulic Acid High Potency Antioxidant Serum
Our freshly-mixed, high potency antioxidant Vitamin C Serum
The ultimate medical-grade High Potency Antioxidant Serum for glowing skin delivers all-day advanced environmental protection. The synergistic combination of vitamins C and E plus ferulic acid protects against free radical damage, minimizes the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, supports healthy collagen and helps visibly even skin tone. Our unique, easily absorbed formula maintains potency and stability in a super-fresh formula.
- 30-day supply
- 3 8 ml bottles
- 3 vials of Vitamin C + Ferulic Acid Powder Additive
- Neutralizing skin-damaging free radicals
- That instant vitamin C glow
- Helping support healthy collagen
- Minimizing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Visibly evening skin tone
- Visibly improving skin texture
- Helping skin retain moisture
- Dry, normal and combination skin
- Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid) is the purest form of vitamin C. This powerful antioxidant helps visibly brighten the skin, improve the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, supports healthy collagen and boosts broad spectrum UV protection when used under sunscreen.
- Vitamin E is a powerful antioxidant that helps neutralize skin-damaging free radicals and replenish skin lipids for a healing, moisturizing effect. Vitamin E works in synergy with vitamin C to enhance antioxidant activity.
- Ferulic Acid is a powerful plant-based antioxidant that neutralizes skin-damaging free radicals and enhances vitamin C and E activity.
- Paraben and fragrance free. Made in USA.
Before first use, add contents of one powder vial to serum. Shake well to completely dissolve. Use within 10 days of mixing.
In the AM after cleansing and toning, take 4-5 drops in the palm of your hand and massage gently onto face, neck and décolleté. Follow with moisturizer and SPF.
“This is the best C E ferulic I've ever used. Unlike other L-ascorbic acids, mixed fresh every 10 days, this delicate vitamin will not get the chance to oxidize and promote blackheads. If you love the vitamin C glow as much as I do, this is spectacular.“ - Rhea Souhleris Grous, La Suite Founder