Overt The Brightener
Protect skin exposed to damaging UV rays and pollution with this 20% Vitamin C serum with a hydrating boost from organic Hyaluronic Acid.
Why Serums? Serums are power packed skin solutions that are applied after cleansing but before moisturizing. Serums often are the best solution for specific skin issues because they are made up of smaller molecules that can penetrate better into the skin. Overt’s are formulated to deliver a high concentration of active ingredients while still being compatible with a wide range of skin types.
- Visibly brightening the complexion
- Evening skin tone and diminishing the appearance of dark spots
- Boosting hydration
- Combination, Normal, and Dry skin
- Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate is a stable, water-soluble form of antioxidant Vitamin C that helps visibly brighten the skin, supports healthy collagen, and boosts broad spectrum UV protection when used under sunscreen.
- Organic Hyaluronic Acid is a naturally occurring humectant that works by binding water molecules to the skin surface to help skin appear plump, hydrated, and dewy
Purified Water, Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate (Vitamin C), Organic Vegan Hyaluronic Acid (Sodium Hyaluronate), contains less than 2% of Phenoxyethanol, Benzoic Acid, Dehydroacetic Acid
After cleansing and toning, take a few drops in the palm of your hand and massage gently onto face and neck. Best used in the AM. Follow with appropriate moisturizer and SPF.
“Vitamin C is one of my favorite non-negotiable ingredients for bright, glowing skin.” —Rhea Souhleris Grous, La Suite Founder