Overt The Restorer
The restorative serum that helps repair and soothe dehydrated, sensitized skin. Support healthy collagen and hydration while fighting free radical damage with this Peptide-packed serum that will leave your skin plump, nourished, and glowing.
Why Serums? Serums are power-packed skin solutions that are applied after cleansing but before moisturizing. Serums often are the best solution for specific skin issues because they are made up of smaller molecules that can penetrate better into the skin. Overt’s are formulated to deliver a high concentration of active ingredients while still being compatible with a wide range of skin types.
- Helping soothe and repair the skin barrier
- Supporting healthy collagen
- All skin types
- Copper Peptides help fight free radicals and support healthy collagen and elastin
- Matrixyl 3000™ is a powerful peptide that supports healthy collagen.
- Amino Acids help support healthy skin cell functioning including hydration, water retention, protecting against free radical damage, and soothing inflammation. They work particularly well with Peptides.
How to use
After cleansing and toning, take a few drops in the palm of your hand and massage gently onto face and neck. Use in the PM. Follow with appropriate moisturizer. Due to the Retinol in the formula, wear sunscreen with an SPF of 30 or higher as a part of your AM routine.
From the Experts
“It’s a little known fact that Copper Peptides don’t play well with Vitamin C. As Vitamin C is a day time must, we recommend this restorative serum in the PM.” —Rhea Souhleris Grous, La Suite Founder