La Suite Skincare 20% Active Complex Vitamin C Serum
The ultimate brightening Serum for glowing skin delivers all-day advanced environmental protection. 20% Vitamin C Complex combined with botanical skin brighteners and antioxidants helps even out skin tone, support healthy collagen, and protect against blue light damage. Our unique time-released delivery system maintains potency and stability in a non-irritating formula. You’ll love this clear, lightweight AM serum with its refreshing natural citrus scent.
Consistent users are encouraged to Subscribe & Save every 6 weeks.
- Visibly brightening and evening skin tone
- Helping support healthy collagen
- Helping reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Neutralizing skin-damaging free radicals
- Strengthening the effectiveness of sunscreen
- Normal, dry, and sensitive skin
- 15% L-Ascorbic Acid is the purest form of Vitamin C. This powerful antioxidant helps visibly brighten the skin, improve the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, supports healthy collagen, and boosts broad-spectrum UV protection when used under sunscreen.
- 5% Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate is a stable, oil-soluble form of antioxidant Vitamin C that helps with skin absorption. It helps visibly brighten the skin, supports healthy collagen, and boosts broad-spectrum UV protection when used under sunscreen.
- Arbutin, Bearberry, and Emblica is a comprehensive botanical brightening system
- Vitamin E and CoQ10 are biocompatible antioxidants that help protect against free radical damage as well as moisturize.
- fragrance-free, cruelty-free, made in USA
How to Use
After cleansing and toning, take a few drops in the palm of your hand and massage gently onto face and neck. Best used in the AM. Follow with appropriate moisturizer and SPF.
From the Experts
“One of my non-negotiables for healthy skin! Our ascorbic acid is stable and will not oxidize, causing blackheads like other Vitamin C serums. The only people who should seek professional advice before using Vitamin C are the oily skin types prone to breakouts.” —Rhea Souhleris Grous, La Suite Founder