Environ Micro-Needling Cosmetic Focus CIT
Environ Cosmetic Focus CIT is a small micro-needling tool that is 'patted' across the skin to boost the penetration of Environ's skincare creams - it is a mini-version of the full-featured Cosmetic Roll CIT.
- Allows for optimum absorption of active ingredients into the skin.
- Helps visibly improve skin tightness.
- Visibly Smooths fine lines and softens scars.
- Visibly minimizes the appearance of hyperpigmentation.
- Helps reduce the appearance of dilated blood vessels.
- Allows you to focus on specific, traditionally difficult areas to reach, such the mouth and eye area.
Measuring just 5cm in length, the device consists of 15 needles, measuring 0.2mm, set in a 1.5cm diameter head, allowing users to target specific, traditionally difficult areas to reach, such as the mouth, eye area and frown lines.
How to use
- Using the Cosmetic Focus-CIT lightly 'pat' the targeted area, for approximately 3 minutes.
- Apply recommended Environ moisturiser afterwards.
- If the skin feels sensitive afterwards do not repeat until the skin feels comfortable.
- Start by patting twice a week and slowly progress until you can use daily.
- Use as part of your evening regime to ensure that sunscreen ingredients don't irritate the skin.
- This product should be used on the upper and lower eyelids with caution.
- The instrument can be cleaned with warm water (after every treatment) and with the Roll-CIT Cleaning Solution once a week.