Environ Electro-Sonic DF Mobile
The power of a professional facial device in the palm of your hand.
The Dual Electro-Sonic Technology of the DF Mobile helps boost the efficacy of skincare ingredients using low-frequency sonophoresis (ultrasound) combined with pulsed iontophoresis (low-intensity electric current) to deliver essential nutrients deeper into the skin. Pair with targeted serums to enhance your at-home results.
Please see the FAQ section below for important information about this device.
- Targeting frown lines and crow’s feet
- Minimizing the appearance of upper lip lines
- Fading the look of hyperpigmentation
- Achieving beautiful, healthy skin at home
- All skin types
On clean skin, apply your targeted serum.
- Make sure the DF Mobile is on setting P1.
- Dampen the conduction cloth and wrap it around the DF Mobile.
- Apply the selected serum to the area of concern.
- Place the flat part of the Treatment Head onto the selected area and wait for a “beep” sound to indicate the start of treatment.
- Hold the DF Mobile in a static position until the next beep sound is heard (15 seconds) before moving it slightly.
- For a more intensive session, repeat the process more than once.
- On completion, massage any excess serum into the skin and follow with moisturizer and SPF.
Safe and gentle for everyday use. Please see the FAQ section below for additional information.
Pair these serums with your device:
Environ Vita-Enriched Colostrum Gel - to calm rosacea and inflammation
Environ Peptide Enriched Frown Serum - to visibly minimize frown & lip lines
Environ Vita Botanical Mela-Fade Serum A+B - to minimize the look of hyperpigmentation
Environ Hydro-Lipidic 3DSynergé Filler Crème - to visibly plump wrinkles
“80% of skincare results are determined by your home care. Level up your routine using a professional device like the ones we use at La Suite in our signature high-tech facials.” —Rhea Souhleris Grous, La Suite Founder
Can anyone use the DF Mobile device? Is it contraindicated for any conditions?
This technology is not for everyone and is contraindicated for the following conditions:
- Pacemakers, defibrillators and electronic implants of all kinds
- Pregnant or lactating women
- Epilepsy or other neurological conditions
- Open cuts and abrasions in the treatment area
- Cold sores (Herpes simplex type 1) and ulcers
- Metallic implants, pins or excessive dental fillings for the face
- Botulinum Toxin treatment and Dermal Fillers: A two-week waiting period is recommended to avoid affecting their placement
- Sunburned skin
- Sufferers of angina/arrhythmia or other cardiac/circulatory conditions
- Patients who have a history of stroke
- Cancer patients or those undergoing radiotherapy