Tammy Fender Bulgarian Lavender Body Oil
Your everyday soothing, aromatic body oil. This formula is a well-loved favorite, richly nourishing and hydrating, and bringing a supple radiance and softness to the skin. Fans describe its scent of pure Lavender as clean, serene, and exquisite.
- Daily nourishing moisture
- Softening skin
- A soothing aromatherapy treat
- Bulgarian Lavender soothes and calms skin.
- Avocado Oil is rich in essential fatty acids and antioxidants to protect, nourish, and support skin elasticity.
- Grapeseed Oil is rich in antioxidants and Linolaeic Acid to help tone and soothe skin.
- Rosehip Seed Oil is rich in essential fatty acids and antioxidants to protect, nourish, and support skin elasticity. Rosehip Seed Oil is also very healing.
How to use
Apply to body morning and evening, or directly after a shower or bath to slightly damp skin.
Dry brushing perfectly prepares the skin to receive all the benefits of Bulgarian Lavender Body Oil. Before a warm shower, detoxify the skin with dry brushing, and follow your shower with a lavish application of oil.
The Ayurvedic tradition advises always massaging towards the heart. Beginning with the head and scalp, massage the oil moving downwards, to the ears, neck and shoulders. Massage the arms with long strokes, then work in a circular motion for the chest, abdomen and hips. The legs are treated to long strokes, too, and you might lavish a little time and extra attention on the hands and feet. If you can, allow the oil to absorb into skin for several minutes, benefitting fully from the plant remedies, before rinsing off in the shower.
Warm the bottle of oil in a bowl of hot water and give yourself a scalp massage, afterwards wrapping the head with a warm towel for 10 minutes before a shower. The scalp is full of pressure points and this technique is not only great for the hair, but releases so much tension.
From the Experts
“After a bath in Tammy Fender Bath Milk, slathering Bulgarian Lavender Body Oil mixed with Rose Geranium & Tangerine Body Lotion is sheer decadence!” —Rhea Souhleris Grous, La Suite Founder