Environ Dual Action Pre-Cleansing Oil
Helps lift and remove excess surface oil, sunscreen, makeup, and environmental pollutants without stripping the skin’s natural oils. Leaves skin feeling soft, clean, and moisturized.
- Removing sunscreen, makeup, and pollution
- Unclogging congested skin
- Step 1 in your double cleansing routine
- All skin types
- Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride is derived from coconut oil and glycerin. Rich in essential fatty acids, it helps replenish the skin barrier and protect against TEWL (trans-epidermal water loss)
- Hydrogenated Polydecene softens skin and protects the skin barrier against TEWL
- Jojoba Seed Oil is a soothing, lightweight oil rich in essential fatty acids to help protect the skin barrier.
How to Use
With dry hands and dry skin, massage Pre-Cleansing Oil over face, neck, and eyes. After 30 seconds, wet your fingertips with lukewarm water and continue to massage for 30 - 60 seconds. Remove thoroughly with a wet washcloth. For a deeper, double cleanse, follow with your preferred cleanser, massage well and remove with a wet washcloth. Learn how to wash your face the right way on our blog.
From the Experts
“I love Pre-Cleansing Oil as the first cleanser in my nightly double cleansing routine, followed by Environ Hydrating Clay Masque. It’s a perennial staff and client favorite!”