La Suite Skincare Green Tea Soothing Emulsion
The ultimate lightweight moisturizer for red, inflamed, sensitive skin
Green tea polyphenols, resveratrol and caffeine provide unparalleled antioxidant benefits that help calm and soothe the skin, visibly reducing the appearance of redness, fine lines, puffiness and pore size. A staff favorite. Consistent users are encouraged to Subscribe & Save every 4 weeks.
The Green Tea Soothing Moisturizer you've always loved is now called Green Tea Soothing Emulsion.
- Rosacea & sensitive skin
- Combination & oily skin types
- Soothing & hydrating red, inflamed acneic skin
- Reducing post-procedure inflammation & redness
- 90% Green Tea Polyphenols are powerful antioxidants that help diminish the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles and pores while calming inflammation. Antimicrobial and antibacterial properties help support healthy looking skin. Very beneficial for sensitive and acne-prone skin.
- Resveratrol is an anti-aging, soothing antioxidant found in red wine.
- Caffeine is a soothing antioxidant derived from green tea that helps support circulation.
- Paraben-free, fragrance-free, non-comedogenic, made in USA
Purified Water, Squalane, Cyclopentasiloxane, Caffeine, Glyceryl Stearate, Behenyl Alcohol, Palmitic Acid, Stearic Acid, Lecithin, Sodium Hyaluronate, Lauryl Alcohol, Myristyl Alcohol, Cetyl Alcohol, Dimethicone, Caprylyl Glycol, Sorbic Acid, Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Polyphenols, Resveratrol, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Bisabolol, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Polysorbate 20, Carbomer, Triethanolamine, Phenoxyethanol, Tetrasodium EDTA
In the AM, apply after serums and before sunscreen. In the PM, apply after serums.
For OILY super sensitive skin or rosacea, pair with Green Tea Soothing Concentrate for a boost of anti-inflammatory goodness. After cleansing, apply Green Tea Soothing Concentrate first, followed by Green Tea Soothing Emulsion AM and PM.
For DEHYDRATED super sensitive skin or rosacea, pair with Green Tea Hydrating Serum. After cleansing, apply Green Tea Hydrating Serum first, followed by Green Tea Soothing Emulsion AM and PM.
"Incredible at combating inflammation in super sensitive, rosacea or even oily skin. When a product can reduce inflammation like this moisturizer does, it is heaven sent!"—Rhea Souhleris Grous, La Suite Founder