Forlle'd Hyalogy AC Clear Cream
The sebum balancing cream for blemish-prone skin.
AC Clear Cream’s innovative formulation helps restore moisture levels, protect the skin barrier, balance the skin’s microflora, regulate sebum production, and ease inflammation for skin that’s happy, hydrated, and glowing. Made with patented low-molecular-weight ionized hyaluronic acid, this cream generates moisture reserves in the deep layers of the skin and helps support collagen and elastin synthesis. Regular application helps increase skin resilience and elasticity, visibly minimize the depth of wrinkles, and help keep inflammation at bay.
- Balancing oil production
- Supporting skin immunity
- Restoring the hydro-lipid balance
- Long-lasting hydration
- Soothing inflammation
- Combination and oily skin types
- Squalane helps hydrate and seal in vital moisture.
- Alpha-Glucan Oligosaccharide is a natural prebiotic that helps balance microflora & kill harmful bacteria
- Nordihydroguaiaretic Acid (NDGA), Oleanolic Acid & 10-Hydroxydecanoic Acid help regulate sebum & build-up of dead cells to control bacteria, reducing breakouts & inflammation.
- Forlle’d Complex contains Low Molecular Hyaluronic Acid for long-lasting hydration & healthy cell functioning, Eggshell Membrane Proteins to support skin immunity, & Pearl Proteins to help balance pH.
Squalane, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Tocopherol, Almond Glycerides, 10-Hydroxydecanoic Acid, Oleanolic Acid, Nordihydroguaiaretic Acid, Alpha-Glucan Oligosaccharide, Superoxide Dismutase, Soluble Proteoglycan, Salix Alba (Willow) Bark Extract, Hydrolyzed Hyaluronic Acid , Hydrolyzed Eggshell Membrane, Hydrolyzed Conchiolin Protein, Amino Acids.
In the AM and PM, apply after cleansing, toning, and serums on the face, neck, and décolleté. Follow with SPF in the AM.
“This hydrating, balancing cream is perfect for combination and oily skin types. I advise clients to apply AC Clear Cream after AC Clear Lotion and AC Clear Essence for a triple dose of Forlle’d’s patented HA technology, microflora balancing, and oil-control.” —Rhea Souhleris Grous, La Suite Founder