La Suite Skincare Niacinamide Intensive Barrier Recovery Cream
The barrier recovery cream for super dry skin
When you’re in need of deep, healing moisture, our luxuriously rich S.O.S. cream helps hydrate, soothe, and protect seriously dry skin. The combination of ceramides, fatty acids, and cholesterol helps enhance the skin’s natural barrier to help protect against trans-epidermal water loss. A cold weather must-have.
- Very dry, dehydrated, or sensitized skin
- Helping to prevent transepidermal water loss
- Supporting a healthy skin barrier
- Visibly brightening the complexion
- Niacinamide is a form of Vitamin B3 that helps brighten, hydrate, repair the skin barrier, and reduce inflammation
- Hyaluronic Acid is a naturally occuring humectant that works by binding water molecules to the skin surface to help skin appear plump, hydrated, and dewy.
- Ceramides occur naturally in the skin and are lipids (fats) that form a protective layer
- Squalane Olive-derived, bioavailable Squalane helps hydrate and seal in vital moisture
- Paraben-free, fragrance-free, made in USA
In the AM, apply after serums and before sunscreen. In the PM, apply after serums.
“This is my go-to cold-weather cream for skin kept well-hydrated, comfortable and shielded from the elements. At night, it lets my Retinol Serum do the heavy lifting while providing a nourishing, healing barrier.” —Rhea Souhleris Grous, La Suite Founder