La Suite Skincare Niacinamide Intensive Barrier Recovery Cream
When you’re in need of deep, healing moisture, our luxuriously rich “S.O.S.” cream helps hydrate and soothe seriously dry skin. The combination of Ceramides, Fatty Acids, and Cholesterol helps support the skin’s natural barrier to help prevent trans-epidermal water loss. A cold-weather must-have.
- Very dry, dehydrated, or sensitized skin
- Helping to prevent transepidermal water loss
- Supporting a healthy skin barrier
- Visibly brightening the complexion
- Niacinamide is a form of Vitamin B3 that helps brighten, hydrate, support the skin barrier, and reduce inflammation
- Hyaluronic Acid is a naturally occurring humectant that works by binding water molecules to the skin surface to help skin appear plump, hydrated, and dewy.
- Ceramides occur naturally in the skin and are lipids (fats) that form a protective layer
- Squalane Olive-derived, bioavailable Squalane helps hydrate and seal in vital moisture
- Paraben-free, Fragrance-free, Made in USA
Water, Niacinamide, Sodium hyaluronate crosspolymer, Cetearyl alcohol, Cetearyl glucoside, Petrolatum, Hexyldecanol, Bisabolol, Cetyl hydroxyproline palmitate, Stearic acid, Brassica campestris (Rapeseed) sterols, Squalane, Isopropyl palmitate, Glyceryl stearate, Glycerin, Panthenol, Cyclomethicone, Evodia rutecarpa fruit extract. Dimethicone, Glycyrrhetinic acid, 1, 2-Hexanediol, Caprylyl glycol, Hydrogenated lecithin, Butylene glycol, Camellia olifera extract, Allantoin, Potassium sorbate, Edetate disodium and Xanthan gum
How to Use
In the AM, apply after serums and before sunscreen. In the PM, apply after Serums.
From the Experts
“This is my go-to cold-weather cream for skin kept well-hydrated, comfortable, and shielded from the elements. At night, it lets my Retinol Serum do the heavy lifting while providing a nourishing, healing barrier.” —Rhea Souhleris Grous, La Suite Founder