La Suite Skincare Vitamin C Brightening Antioxidant Serum
The non-negotiable Vitamin C Brightening Antioxidant Serum
NEW LOOK! 20% Active Complex Vitamin C Serum is now called Vitamin C Brightening Antioxidant Serum. Same formula, size and results with a new name and label. Look for our gorgeous new label in your next order.
20% Vitamin C Complex combined with botanical skin brighteners and antioxidants helps even out skin tone, support healthy collagen, and protect against blue light damage. Our unique time-released delivery system maintains potency and stability in a non-irritating formula. You’ll love this clear, lightweight AM serum with it’s refreshing natural citrus scent.
Consistent users are encouraged to Subscribe & Save every 6 weeks.
- Visibly brightening and evening skin tone
- Helping support healthy collagen
- Helping reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Neutralizing skin-damaging free radicals
- Strengthening the effectiveness of sunscreen
- Most skin types
- 15% L-Ascorbic Acid is the purest form of Vitamin C. This powerful antioxidant helps visibly brighten the skin, improve the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, supports healthy collagen, and boosts broad-spectrum UV protection when used under sunscreen.
- 5% Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate is a stable, oil-soluble form of antioxidant Vitamin C that helps with skin absorption. It helps visibly brighten the skin, supports healthy collagen, and boosts broad-spectrum UV protection when used under sunscreen.
- Arbutin & Bearberry form a comprehensive botanical brightening system
- Vitamin E, CoQ10 & Superoxide Dismutase are biocompatible antioxidants that help protect against free radical damage as well as moisturize.
- fragrance-free, cruelty-free, made in USA
Full list: Methyl Trimethicone, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Cyclopentasiloxane, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Ascorbyl Glucoside, Ascorbic, Acid Alpha-Arbutin, Phyllanthus Emblica Fruit Extract, Ascorbic Acid/Orange/ Citrus Limon/Citrus Aurantifolia Polypeptides, Arctostaphylos Uva Ursi (Bearberry) Leaf Extract, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Purified Water, Orange Terpenes, Phospholipids, Tocopheryl Acetate, Retinyl Palmitate, Superoxide Dismutase, Ubiquinone (CoQ-10), Phenoxyethanol.
After cleansing and toning, take a few drops in the palm of your hand and massage gently onto face and neck. Best used in the AM. Follow with appropriate moisturizer and SPF.
“One of my non negotiables for healthy skin! Our ascorbic acid is stable and will not oxidize, causing blackheads like other Vitamin C serums. The only people who should seek professional advice before using Vitamin C are oily skin types prone to breakouts and those with sensitive skin.” —Rhea Souhleris Grous, La Suite Founder