La Suite Skincare Clear Skin Alpha Beta Peel Pads
The fast-acting Peel Pad for clear, blemish-free skin
Lift away dead skin, surface oil and impurities with our easy to use Peel Pads that decongest clogged pores and target breakouts with minimal irritation.
Now available in 2 strengths:
NEW Regular Strength with 2% Glycolic Acid and 2% Salicylic Acid - best for oily skin with occasional breakouts
Extra Strength with 5% Glycolic Acid and 2% Salicylic Acid - best for very oily skin and active acne
If you have been using Alpha Beta Peel Pads prior to Feb. 2024, you have been using what is now called Extra Strength. Not sure which strength is for you? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call or text us at 203 356 5658.
- Combating acne
- A clear, even complexion
- Smoothing rough texture & visibly refining pore size
- Oily, acne-prone skin & oily rosacea
- Glycolic Acid is an AHA that smooths rough texture and helps even skin tone, helps minimize the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, and helps support the skin’s natural hyaluronic acid production.
- Salicylic Acid is a skin smoothing, pore refining BHA that is anti inflammatory, anti-bacterial, and helps regulate sebum.
- Witch Hazel helps reduce surface oil and refine the appearance of pores.
- Paraben-free, fragrance-free, made in USA
Salicylic Acid USP 2%, Purified Water, SD Alcohol 40B (13% v/v), Glycolic Acid, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water, Polysorbate-20, Sodium Benzoate, Imidazolidinyl Urea, Ammonium Hydroxide, Acetone, Disodium EDTA
Best used in the AM. On completely dry skin, swipe Peel Pad across skin working from the outside of your face inward. Avoid the neck. Do not rinse off. Immediately following application, apply serums, moisturizer, and SPF.
Oily Skin types can benefit from using these 1-2 times a day.
“I see great results with these pads targeting unwanted breakouts and excess sebum with just one application a day. I recommend using them in the AM and Retinol Serum in the PM. If very oily, use the pads twice a day as a toner after cleansing in the AM and before applying Retinol Serum in the PM. A Dynamic duo to combat oily skin with textural issues and breakouts!” —Rhea Souhleris Grous, La Suite Founder