La Suite Skincare Retinol Serum
The non-negotiable Vitamin A serum for every skin type and condition
Ask any skin care professional and they’ll tell you: Vitamin A (Retinol) is the #1 ingredient you need for beautiful skin. Whether your goal is prejuvenation or radiant skin at any age, our luxurious, lightweight oil-to-serum formula gives you all the wrinkle-fighting, collagen-boosting, and brightening benefits - without irritation. With clinically proven Retinol and anti-inflammatory Bakuchiol, our unique Serum delivers maximum results with minimal side effects.
Available in 2.5, 5.0, and 10.0 strengths. Call us on 203-861-7338 to help you select your strength.
2.5 - for beginners and sensitive skin types
5.0 - for the experienced retinol user
10.0 - for SUPER oily, textured skin types and for very Vitamin A tolerant skin. Men tolerate this strength well, especially if they are oily.
- Visibly reducing the appearance of pores, fine lines, and wrinkles
- Helping support healthy collagen
- Helping support cell turnover
- Visibly brightening the skin's complexion
- Helping improve the look of photodamage
- Balancing sebum production
- All-trans-Retinol - helps visibly improve the look of discoloration, fine lines, wrinkles, pore size, uneven skin tone, and blemishes with a low incidence of irritation
- Bakuchiol - plant-based, with similar anti-aging benefits to Retinol, supports overall antioxidant activity, visibly brightens skin, and helps soothe redness and irritation
- Caffeine is a soothing antioxidant that helps support circulation and minimize irritation
- 90% Green Tea Polyphenols - calming, cooling, powerful antioxidants that help shield from free radicals while soothing irritation
- Licorice Root Extract - helps protect the skin’s microbiome from environmental stressors and helps visibly brighten
- Paraben-free, Fragrance-free, Cruelty-free, Made in USA
Full list: Isopentyldiol, Dimethyl Isosorbide, Polysorbate 80, Ethoxydiglycol, Caffeine, Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Polyphenols, Retinol, Polysorbate 20, Bakuchiol, Purified Water, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Camellia Sinensis (Black Tea) Leaf Extract, Glycerin.
If you are new to using Retinol, week 1, use Monday, Wednesday, and Friday. Week 2, use every other night and work up to tolerating every night. Push down and twist cap closure. In the evening, on clean skin, dispense 3-4 drops and gently massage with fingertips. Avoid eyes. Follow with a hydrating moisturizer like Squalane Nourishing Cream. Wear sunscreen with an SPF of 30 or higher as a part of your am routine.
Pro Tip: Once you’ve finished 1-2 bottles of Retinol Serum 2.5 and do not experience irritation or redness, it’s probably time to progress to Retinol Serum 5.0. If you’re super sensitive, 2.5 is likely the best dose for you. All skin types (dry, normal, combination, and oily) can safely progress from 2.5 to 5.0. Not sure which strength is right for you? Chat with us or call us at 203 861 7338.
"Vitamin A is one of my 3 non-negotiables (the other 2 are Vitamin C and Sunscreen). Our La Suite Retinol Serum is so luxurious, you’ll be tempted to slather it on - but don’t! Use as directed, applying 3-4 drops every night for a total game-changer."
- Rhea Souhleris Grous, La Suite Founder