La Suite Skincare Niacinamide Hydrating Cream
The Goldilocks of multi-tasking face creams
Niacinamide Brightening Cream is now called Niacinamide Hydrating Cream. This lightweight yet intensely moisturizing supercream with all-in-one benefits is ‘just right’ for so many reasons. Packed with hydrators, brighteners, barrier protectors, collagen boosters, and anti-inflammatory ingredients, Niacinamide Hydrating Cream does it all.
- Visibly brightening and hydrating skin
- Protecting the skin barrier
- Visibly firming and plumping the appearance of skin
- Normal, dry, combination, and sensitive skin
- Niacinamide is a form of Vitamin B3 that helps brighten, hydrate, repair the skin barrier, and reduce inflammation.
- Hyaluronic Acid is a naturally occurring humectant that works by binding water molecules to the skin surface to help skin appear plump, hydrated, and dewy.
- Ceramides occur naturally in the skin and are lipids (fats) that form a protective layer.
- Tetrapeptide-21 helps support healthy collagen and Hyaluronic Acid production.
Purified Water, Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, Dimethicone, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Cetearyl Alcohol, Polyacrylamide, Tocopheryl Acetate, Stearyl Alcohol, Niacinamide, Sodium Hyaluronate, Hydrolyzed Sodium Hyaluronate, Resveratrol, Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Polyphenols, Malus Domestica Fruit Cell Culture Extract, Caffeine, Ceramide NS, Ceramide NP, Ceramide AP, Ceramide EOP, Phytosphingosine, Cholesterol, Sodium Lauroyl Lactylate, Tetrapeptide-21, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Laureth-7, Caprylyl Glycol, Sorbic Acid, Cetearyl Glucoside, Behenyl Alcohol, PEG-40 Stearate, Glyceryl Stearate, Cetyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Carbomer, Xanthan Gum, Potassium Hydroxide, Titanium Dioxide, Disodium EDTA
In the AM, apply after serums and before sunscreen. In the PM, apply after serums.
“My favorite universal moisturizer - it has so many “prejuvenating” benefits in one really smart cream. ” —Rhea Souhleris Grous, La Suite Founder