Environ Micro-Needling Cosmetic Roll-CIT
The principle of the Cosmetic Roll-Cit™ is that the “micro-needles” puncture the horny layer of the epidermis, which is the main obstruction to penetration of active ingredients. Once this layer has been breached, the active ingredients in the skin care products can reach into the depths of the skin about 10,000 times more effectively than by simply applying the products topically.
Use of the Cosmetic ROLL-CIT™ will give the appearance of tighter, smoother and thicker skin. It will help with the appearance of fine lines, scars and dilated blood vessels. It is however, not suitable for use on the following skin conditions: active acne, eczema, rosacea, psoriasis, severe solar keratosis, skin cancer and raised moles or warts.
How to use
• Pre-cleanse, cleanse and tone with your preferred Environ skin care products.
• Divide the selected target area into sections and roll each section vertically, obliquely and horizontally with the Cosmetic Roll-CIT™ for three to five minutes.
• Use mild but firm pressure.
• Follow with your recommended Environ skin care products.
• Start by rolling twice a week and slowly increase to daily use.
• Rinse the Cosmetic Roll-CIT™with warm water before and after use and cleanse thoroughly once a week.