Environ Micro-Needling Gold Cosmetic Roll CIT
Handheld, 14-carat gold plated CIT roller
With 260 ultra-fine definition points of .2mm used to penetrate gently into areas of your skin that may need more attention; such as the areas around your nose, mouth and eyes. The Gold roller is Finished in 14ct gold which naturally suppresses bacteria growth and is easy to clean.
- Enhancing the effectiveness of the ingredients in topical Environ products
- Restoring the look of skin tightness in the early stages of aging
- Visibly minimizing the look of uneven skin tone and texture
- Minimizing the look of fine lines
- Skin needs to be well prepared with mild levels of vitamin A before you can start needling. Needle only once your skin is with at least the second level of the Environ Vitamin STEP-UP SYSTEM™ of moisturisers.
- Start by using it twice a week and slowly increase to daily PM use.
- Pre-cleanse, cleanse, and tone your skin with your preferred Environ products.
- Divide your target areas into sections and roll each section vertically, obliquely, and horizontally with the roller for 3-5 minutes, using mild but firm pressure.
- Follow with your recommended Environ products.
- Rinse the roller with warm water before and after use, and cleanse once a week with the Environ Instrument Cleaning Solution.
Can I use the Gold Roller-CIT at home? I thought only skincare professionals could micro roll.
Almost everyone can micro roll safely at home with the FDA approved cosmetic rollers from Environ.
What’s different about the Gold Roller-CIT?
Environ created the only Gold Roll-CIT® device, featuring a 14ct gold plated exterior and 260 of the highest grade, surgical 316 stainless steel ultra-fine needles to help suppress the effects of bacteria.
Is micro rolling painful?
Each Environ Gold Roller-CIT features 0.2mm needles to gently and painlessly treat skin.
Can micro rolling damage my skin?
Environ Cosmetic Rollers have needles that are calibrated to the same height whereas competing brands have uneven needle heights which can tear the skin. There is a proper micro rolling technique—horizontal, vertical, diagonal, 2-5 times in each direction to safely treat the skin without causing visible trauma. If you’re unsure about how to use the device, please email us at email@example.com.
How often should I use it?
Rolling should be repeated between two to seven times a week. The more frequent the rolling, the better the result.
What skin types can use the Gold Roller-CIT?
All skin types can use and benefit from micro rolling.
Are there any skin conditions that are contraindicated when using the Gold Roller-CIT?
Do not use the The Environ® Gold Roller-CIT on the following skin conditions:
Active acne, eczema, rosacea, psoriasis, sunburn, severe solar keratosis, skin cancer, raised moles or warts or if you are unsure about using the product.
When do I need to replace the Gold Roller-CIT? How long will it last?
When properly maintained, the Gold-Roller-CIT is guaranteed to last one year. To ensure longevity, proper cleaning and storage is a must.
Can I share the Gold Roller-CIT with another person?
No. This product is designed to be used by one person only.
How do I clean the Gold Roller-CIT?
1. Gently immerse the roller head into a cap filled up to the indicated mark with Environ Micro-Needling Instrument Cleaning Solution. Ensure that the roller head is completely covered in the solution.
2. After a maximum of 10 minutes, discard the used cleaning solution and rinse the roller head with water before applying it to the skin.
3. Between cleaning the roller head weekly with cleaning solution, simply use warm water to rinse the roller head, before and after use, every time.
4. Store in the supplied box for hygiene and safety.