La Suite Skincare Azelaic Acid Soothing Cream
A multi-action lightweight cream for sensitive skin
NEW STAFF FAVORITE. Azelaic acid is having a moment for its brightening, soothing and texture refining powers. Together with do-it-all niacinamide, this cream evens skin tone, calms, hydrates and visibly minimizes pores. Brilliant.
- Calming and soothing red, sensitive skin
- Visibly brightening and evening skin tone
- Hyperpigmentation, melasma, rosacea
- Smoothing rough, bumpy texture
- All skin types
- Azelaic Acid smooths texture, is anti-inflammatory and anti-bacterial. It inhibits melanin production for brighter-looking skin.
- Niacinamide is a form of vitamin B3 that helps visibly brighten, hydrate, support the skin barrier, reduce inflammation and improve skin texture.
- Hyaluronic Acid is a naturally occuring humectant that works by binding water molecules to the skin surface to help skin appear plump, hydrated and dewy.
- Quassia Amara Wood Extract is a soothing anti-inflammatory, antibacterial antioxidant.
- Paraben-free, fragrance-free, made in USA
Water, Potassium Azeloyl Diglycinate, Glycerin, Sodium Hyaluronate Crosspolymer, Cetearyl Alcohol, Ceteareth-20, Isopropyl Palmitate, Niacinamide, Quassia Amara Wood Extract, Hexyldecanol, Bisabolol, Cetyl Hydroxyproline Palmitate, Stearic Acid, Brassica Campestris (Rapeseed) Sterols, Squalane, Glyceryl Stearate, Dimethicone, 1,2-Hexanediol, Caprylyl Glycol, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Polyaminopropyl Biguanide, Allantoin, Potassium Sorbate, Xanthan Gum And Disodium Edta.
In the AM and or PM, apply 1-2 pumps after serums. In the AM, follow with SPF. Use Azelaic Acid Soothing Cream when taking a pregnant pause from retinol.