La Suite Skincare Hydrating Peel Pads
The Peel Pad for dewy, healthy-looking skin
Boost your skin’s NMF (Natural Moisturizing Factor) with our new multi-acid treatment Peel Pads. NMF is a cocktail of naturally occurring ingredients like Lactic Acid and Urea whose job is to regulate moisture content that - you guessed it - naturally decreases with age and sun exposure. High concentrations of active ingredients will give your skin all of the smoothing and hydrating it needs for maximum glow.
- Exfoliating, softening & hydrating the look of skin
- Removing dry, dead surface cells without irritation
- Minimizing the look of fine lines and wrinkles
- Lactic Acid is a hydrating AHA that works by loosening the “glue” between dead skin cells. It visibly smooths, helps skin appear plumper and brighter
- Urea is a humectant that draws water into the skin, is exfoliating and softening, and helps protect against TEWL (trans-epidermal water loss)
- Malic Acid is a gentle AHA that visibly hydrates, smooths, and brightens
- Paraben-free, fragrance-free, made in USA
AS A WEEKLY TREATMENT
Use once weekly or as directed. Cleanse skin and pat dry. Apply to completely dry skin, avoiding the neck. On first use, rinse off after approximately 5 minutes. If tolerated, contact time may be gradually increased for up to 30 minutes. Due to the longer time on tissue giving a deeper exfoliation, avoid using Retinol 24 - 48 hours before using Hydrating Peel Pads.
DAILY - FOR ADVANCED USERS
Best used in the AM. On completely dry skin, swipe Peel Pad across skin working from the outside of your face inward. Avoid the neck. Do not rinse off. Immediately following application, apply serums, moisturizer and SPF.
“I’m so excited to introduce our La Suite “acid-cocktail” philosophy in an at-home Peel Pad. I love these Pads for a once-weekly at-home facial. Experienced clients can work up to greater frequency - let us teach you how!” —Rhea Souhleris Grous, La Suite Founder