La Suite Skincare Squalane Nourishing Cream
Our #1 best-selling moisturizer for a healthy skin barrier
Reinforce and protect your skin’s natural barrier (to keep moisture in and irritants out). This simple moisturizer with ceramides, hyaluronic acid, and squalane protects against TEWL (trans-epidermal water loss).
- Balanced, combination, dry, or dehydrated skin
- Supporting a healthy skin barrier
- Moisturizing post-retinol / post-procedure
- Squalane Olive-derived, bioavailable Squalane helps hydrate and seal in vital moisture.
- Ceramides & Cholesterol occur naturally in the skin and are lipids (fats) that form a protective layer.
- Apple Stem Cells nourish and rejuvenate the skin to support visible firmness and elasticity.
- Niacinamide is a form of Vitamin B3 that helps brighten, hydrate, repair the skin barrier, and reduce inflammation.
- Green Tea Polyphenols, Resveratrol, Caffeine & Bisabolol provide powerful antioxidant protection while calming and soothing the skin.
- Hyaluronic Acid is a naturally occuring humectant that works by binding water molecules to the skin surface to help skin appear plump, hydrated, and dewy.
- Paraben-free, Fragrance-free, Made in USA
Purified Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Sodium PCA, Dimethicone, Yucca Brevifolia Powder, Polysorbate 60, Squalane, Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Polyphenols, Bisabolol, Ceramide 2, Caffeine, Ceramide NP, Ceramide AP, Cholesterol, Niacinamide, Ceramide EOP, Resveratrol, Tetrapeptide-21, Sodium Hyaluronate, Mallus Domestica Fruit Cell Culture Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Polyacrylamide, Cetearyl Glucoside, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Caprylyl Glycol, Laureth-7, Sorbic Acid, Butylene Glycol, Sodium Lauroyl Lactylate, Phytosphingosine, Xanthan Gum, Carbomer, Lecithin, Phenoxyethanol, Disodium EDTA.
In the AM and PM, apply to face and neck after serums. In the AM, follow with SPF.
“While I love Squalane Nourishing Cream any time of day, I especially love it at night for it’s ability to help clients tolerate retinol, my number one PM non-negotiable. ” —Rhea Souhleris Grous, La Suite Founder