La Suite Skincare Lactic Acid Brightening Cream Cleanser
Cleansing, exfoliating and brightening in one fabulous milky face wash
NEW LOOK! Lactic Acid Exfoliating Cream Cleanser is now called Lactic Acid Brightening Cream Cleanser. Same formula, size and results with a new name and label.
Our brightening cream cleanser uses the power of Lactic Acid to visibly smooth and brighten, leaving skin radiant and hydrated. Glycerin and Sodium PCA help support the skin’s moisture content for a deep cleanse without stripping the skin barrier.
- All skin types
- Helping improve the appearance of skin tone, texture, and clarity
- Supporting the skin’s natural moisture barrier
- Leaving skin with a radiant glow
- Lactic Acid is a hydrating AHA that works by loosening the “glue” between dead skin cells. It visibly smooths and helps skin appear plumper and brighter.
- Glycerin attracts and maintains water in the skin and supports the skin’s moisture barrier.
- Sodium PCA is found naturally in the skin and is a part of the skin’s NMF (Natural Moisturizing Factor). It attracts and maintains hydration in the skin.
- Paraben-free, fragrance-free, made in USA
Use once a day. Apply a small amount on dry skin, and massage in a circular motion with wet fingertips. Remove thoroughly with a wet washcloth, then rinse well with water. For very sensitive skin, apply cleanser on damp skin. To use as a mask, apply on clean skin, wait 3 - 5 minutes, then rinse off with tepid water. Avoid the eye area.
“Use as your AM cleanser or as a second cleanser in the PM. I use this Brightening Cream Cleanser post-workout when I’m looking for a little extra glow. ” —Rhea Souhleris Grous, La Suite Founder