Tammy Fender Epi-Body Polish
A multi-purpose exfoliating body scrub and mask
Bring a silky, refined finish to the skin with a detoxifying herbal blend of soothing marjoram, uplifting peppermint and clarifying great burdock root. By including a range of exfoliants in the blend—some to buff and some to polish—the formula can be used as a scrub or as a beautifully aromatic body mask, leaving the skin soft and radiant. Epi-Peel fans have been waiting a long time for this!
- Sloughing away dullness
- Refining & polishing the skin
- Helping to detoxify & cleanse deeply
- Boosting hydration, softening the skin
- Marjoram is a soothing botanical that helps balance and support healthy skin.
- Peppermint is an awakening and detoxifying herb that helps stimulate circulation and awaken the senses.
- Great Burdock Root Extract is a skin soothing antioxidant that helps protect and detoxify skin from environmental stressors.
- Kaolin Clay Gently helps soften skin in preparation for exfoliation, drawing out impurities, toxins and oils with highly absorbent minerals. Refines the pores. The best clay for sensitive skin.
- Silica is a natural exfoliating powder.
Water, Kaolin, Rosmarinus officinalis (Rosemary) Water, Silica, Beeswax, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea), Stearyl Olivate (Olive), Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Glucoside, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Starch, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Leaf Water, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Oil, Origanum Majorana (Marjoram) Oil, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Mentha Viridis (Spearmint) Leaf Oil, Nasturtium Officinale (Watercress) Flower/Leaf Extract, Arctium Lappa Root (Great Burdock) Extract, Iris Germanica Root Extract, Panax Ginseng Root Extract, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Fruit Extract, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba), Sclerotium Gum (Mushroom), Glycerin, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil, Quillaja Saponaria (Soapbark Tree) Bark Extract, Benzyl Alcohol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Tocopherol.
“I absolutely love treating my skin to a body scrub, especially in the summer to help take off the day’s sunscreen, and Epi-Body Polish ticks all the boxes. It’s a delight for the senses and leaves my skin silky soft. I follow with Bulgarian Lavender Body Oil to complete my Tammy Fender ritual.” —Rhea Souhleris Grous, La Suite Founder