La Suite Skincare Green Tea Soothing Concentrate
The ultimate concentrated serum for red, inflamed, sensitive skin
Green tea polyphenols, resveratrol, and caffeine provide unparalleled antioxidant benefits that help calm and soothe the skin, visibly reducing the appearance of redness, fine lines, wrinkles, puffiness, and pore size. A must-have for irritated skin.
- All skin types
- Soothing red, inflamed, acneic skin
- Reducing post-procedure inflammation
- Paraben-free, fragrance-free, non-comedogenic, Made in USA
- 90% Green Tea Polyphenols are powerful antioxidants that help diminish the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, and pores while calming inflammation. Antimicrobial and antibacterial properties help support healthy-looking skin. Very beneficial for sensitive and acne-prone skin
- Resveratrol is an anti-aging, soothing antioxidant found in red wine
- Caffeine is a soothing antioxidant derived from Green Tea that helps support circulation
Purified Water, Sclerotium Gum, Caffeine USP, Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Polyphenols, Sodium Hyaluronate, Resveratrol, Bisabolol, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Glycerin, Polysorbate-20, Sodium Benzoate, Tetrasodium EDTA, Phosphoric Acid, Phenoxyethanol
In the AM and PM, apply to clean skin before moisturizer. For dehydrated skin, layer over Green Tea Hydrating Serum.
For OILY super sensitive skin or rosacea, pair with Green Tea Soothing Emulsion for a boost of anti-inflammatory goodness. After cleansing, apply Green Tea Soothing Concentrate first, followed by Green Tea Soothing Emulsion AM and PM.
For DEHYDRATED super sensitive skin or rosacea, pair with Squalane Nourishing Cream. After cleansing, apply Green Tea Soothing Concentrate first, followed by Squalane Nourishing Cream AM and PM.
"This highly concentrated serum is so effective at calming inflammation in super sensitive, rosacea and acne-prone skin. Paired with Green Tea Soothing Emulsion, this calming duo immediately eases redness and irritation." —Rhea Souhleris Grous, La Suite Founder