La Suite Skincare Hyperpigmentation Correcting Serum
Dark spot and discoloration fading serum
Powerful brighteners hexylresorcinol and arbutin inhibit excess melanin production to fade and protect against future hyperpigmentation. Hexanoyl Dipeptide-3 speeds exfoliation to refine the skin’s surface and slough off dead, discolored cells, maintaining a radiant, even complexion.
- Minimizing the look of hyperpigmentation
- Visibly brightening & evening skin tone
- Exfoliating away dead, hyperpigmented skin
- Protecting against future damage
- Supporting a healthy skin barrier
- All skin types
- Hexylresorcinol is an antioxidant that protects against free radical damage and helps visibly brighten and even skin tone by inhibiting the melanin pathway.
- Arbutin is derived from antioxidant bearberry and helps visibly brighten and even skin tone by inhibiting excess melanin production. It is also anti-inflammatory and helps minimize the appearance of post-inflammatory hyperpigmentation.
- Hexanoyl Dipeptide-3 is a peptide that enhances the skin’s ability to shed dulling dead cells to reveal a brighter, fresher complexion.
- Botanical Extract Blend is rich in antioxidants to help protect, tone, and brighten while soothing and calming skin.
- Paraben and fragrance-free. Made in USA.
Purified Water, Caprylic / Capric Triglyceride, Tribehenin PEG-20 Esters, PEG-8, Dimethicone, Isosorbide Dicaprylate, Hexylresorcinol, Glycerin, Stearyl / PPG-3 Myreth Dimer Dilinoleate, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Butylene Glycol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Arbutin, Arctostaphylos Uva-Ursi Leaf Extract, Morus Alba Bark Extract, Salix Alba (Willow) Bark Extract, Phyllanthus Emblica Fruit Extract, Lecithin, Hexanoyl Dipeptide-3 Norleucine Acetate, Ergothioneine, Xanthan Gum, Sodium Acrylates Copolymer, Triethanolamine, Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate / VP copolymer, Propyl Gallate, Phenoxyethanol, Disodium EDTA
Apply AM and PM as a treatment serum under your moisturizer.
“A wonderful option as a treatment serum that targets bright, radiant, smooth skin. I find this to be a particularly great option for those that are pregnant and cannot use retinol.“ - Rhea Souhleris Grous, La Suite Founder