Super Strength Niacinamide Corrective Drops
The do-it-all serum for maximum glow
This Super Strength serum does all the heavy lifting with a whopping 15% niacinamide and a cocktail of powerful antioxidants and peptides for visibly brighter, tighter, smoother, and stronger skin, without irritation. Get all the glowing benefits in one Super Strength formula.
- A bright, glowing complexion
- Visibly minimizing dark spots
- Improving skin texture
- Visibly minimizing the look of fine lines
- Visibly minimizing the look of pores
- Strengthening the skin barrier
- Protecting the skin against dehydration
- Protecting against free radical damage
- Minimizing redness
- All skin types
- 15% Niacinamide (high dose) is a form of antioxidant Vitamin B3 that helps visibly brighten, hydrate, repair the skin barrier, reduce inflammation and visibly refine pores. A universal ingredient that works well with other ingredients and all skin types.
- Algae Extract helps minimize redness.
- Green Tea Polyphenols + Licorice Root are a powerful antioxidant duo that helps minimize redness and inflammation while protecting skin from free radical damage.
- Alpha Arbutin + Citric Acid are brightening antioxidants that even skin tone and texture.
- Allantoin is hydrating, soothing and strengthens the skin barrier.
- Peptide Complex minimizes the look of fine lines and surface wrinkles and improves the look of skin firmness and elasticity.
Purified Water, Pentylene Glycol, Niacinamide, Hexanoyl Dipeptide-3 Norleucine Acetate, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-28, Allantoin, Acetyl Glucosamine, Camellia Sinensis Leaf (Green Tea) Polyphenols, Ascorbyl Glucoside, Alpha-Arbutin, Arctostaphylos Uva Ursi Extract, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Plankton Extract, Morus Alba Bark Extract, Glycerin, Sclerotium Gum, Sodium Phytate, Pullulan, Xanthan Gum, Lecithin, Citric Acid, Polysorbate 20, Ethylhexylgycerin, Phenoxyethanol
As a serum: In the AM, apply a few drops on clean skin before your antioxidant serum.
As a booster: In the AM and or PM, mix a few drops in with other water-based serums or creams.
“Niacinamide is one of my favorite ingredients because it plays well in the sandbox with all other ingredients and every skin type and gives a luminous glow like no other. Apply it directly onto the skin or mix it in with other serums or moisturizers for a corrective boost.” —Rhea Souhleris Grous, La Suite Founder