La Suite Skincare Pore Refining Serum
Liquid exfoliating treatment for smooth, blemish-free skin
Minimize blackheads and blemishes and keep future breakouts at bay with Pore Refining Serum. Medical grade salicylic acid balances excess sebum, dissolves dead skin cells, and decongests clogged pores for a smoother, visibly brighter complexion, while a soothing green tea blend calms red, inflamed skin. Niacinamide aids in minimizing the look of post-acne marks, discoloration, and pores for skin that’s clear, fresh and glowing.
- Blackheads & blemishes
- Preventing new breakouts
- Visibly minimizing pore size
- Visibly brightening the complexion
- Minimizing inflammation
- Combination, oily, acne-prone skin & oily rosacea
- Salicylic Acid is a skin smoothing, pore refining BHA that is anti-inflammatory, anti-bacterial, and helps regulate sebum.
- Green Tea, Chamomile & Aloe Vera soothe red, inflamed skin.
- Niacinamide is a form of Vitamin B3 that helps brighten, hydrate, repair the skin barrier, minimize inflammation, and visibly refine pores.
- Witch Hazel helps reduce surface oil and refine the appearance of pores.
- Paraben-free, fragrance-free, made in USA
Salicylic Acid USP, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Aniba Rosodora (Rosewood) Wood Oil, Caffeine, Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract, Carrageenan, Citric Acid, Epilobium Angustifolium Extract, Ethylhexylglycerin, Glycerin, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Extract, Hydroxypropyl Starch Phosphate, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Niacinamide, Phenoxyethanol, Polysorbate 20, Potassium Hydroxide, Potassium Sorbate, Purified Water, Salix Alba (Willow) Bark Extract, Xanthan Gum
After cleansing and toning, apply a thin layer in the AM before moisturizer and SPF. Gradually work up to using in the PM if needed for oil control.
“This powerful serum is gentle yet incredibly effective at exfoliating, balancing excess sebum, and minimizing blemishes while soothing inflammation. It does a great job on post-inflammatory hyperpigmentation and improving overall skin clarity.” —Rhea Souhleris Grous, La Suite Founder