Oxygen Lab Cell Fuel
Breath new life into dull, tired skin.
This lightweight moisturizer delivers an infusion of oxygen, Vitamin C, tranexamic acid, and vital nutrients to brighten, energize, and hydrate.
- Visibly brightening and evening skin tone
- Protecting skin from free radical damage
- Visibly minimizing fine lines & wrinkles
- Supporting cell turnover
- All skin types
- Max-OX Complex™ is a proprietary delivery system that supplies molecular oxygen and nutrients to replenish and revitalize skin. Perfluorodecalin and Perfluorohexane are the O2 ingredients.
- Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate is a stable, oil-soluble form of antioxidant Vitamin C that is easily absorbed by the skin with no irritation. It helps visibly brighten the skin, supports healthy collagen, and boosts broad spectrum UV protection when used under sunscreen.
- Tranexamic Acid is a powerful anti-inflammatory that helps inhibit hyperpigmentation and even skin tone to brighten the appearance of the skin.
Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Juice, Aqua, Perfluorohexane, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Glyceryl Stearate SE, C13-15 Alkane, Propanediol, Stearic Acid, Cetyl Alcohol, Pentylene Glycol, Squalane, Camellia Oleifera (Camellia) Seed Oil, Perfluorodecalin, Oxygen, Sodium Hyaluronate, Hydrolyzed Sodium Hyaluronate, Allantoin, Bisabolol, Panthenol, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Cardiospermum Halicacabum Flower/Leaf/Vine Extract, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil Unsaponifiables, Ribes Nigrum (Black Currant) Seed Oil, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Sodium Carboxymethyl Beta-Glucan, Octyldodecanol, Pentafluoropropane, Perfluoroperhydrophenanthrene, Perfluorodimethylcyclohexane, Xanthan Gum, PEG-7 Trimethylolpropane Coconut Ether, Hydroxyethylacrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Polyisobutene, Cyclopentadecanolide-10 Phenoxyethanol, EDTA Versene 220, Sodium Hydroxide.
Apply 1-2 times a day, after serum, as a brightening moisturizer.
“A beautiful moisturizer incorporating three of my favorite ingredients that help brighten the complexion: oxygen, Vitamin C, and tranexamic acid.“ —Rhea Souhleris Grous, La Suite Founder