La Suite Skincare Non-Negotiables Kit
Your three-step solution for healthy beautiful skin: Vitamin C and SPF every morning, Vitamin A at night. (a $340 value)
Vitamin C, sunscreen, and Vitamin A (aka retinol) are the best researched, scientifically proven ingredients to prevent, shield and repair skin from environmental damage and keep your skin glowing and gorgeous. Learn more about the Non-Negotiables.
20% Active Complex Vitamin C Serum 1 fl oz/30ml
Applied in the AM, our stabilized, time-released 20% Active Complex Vitamin C Serum creates an all-day defense against environmental damage. This superstar antioxidant brightens, evens pigment and skin tone, stimulates collagen production, and boosts the efficacy of sunscreen.
Sheer Mineral Sunscreen+ SPF 50+ 1 oz/30ml
The sun’s UV rays are responsible for 90% of skin damage—so 100% of your skincare routine should be devoted to avoiding them! Sheer Mineral Sunscreen+ is amazingly light but effective. This next-level lotion is transparent on all skin tones—plus it’s packed with antioxidants and hydration.
Retinol Serum 2.5 1 fl oz/30ml
Every skin type and condition can benefit from Vitamin A, aka retinol. Fine lines, acne, dark patches, and laxity are all improved by consistent use of this skincare superhero. With anti-inflammatory bakuchiol, our unique serum delivers maximum results with little to no irritation.
- Achieving healthy, beautiful skin for life
- Protecting skin from free radical damage
- Shielding skin from UV damage
- Repairing visible signs of sun damage
- Normal, Dry, and Combination Skin
20% Active Complex Vitamin C Serum
- 15% L-Ascorbic Acid is the purest form of Vitamin C. This powerful antioxidant helps visibly brighten the skin, improve the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, supports healthy collagen, and boosts broad spectrum UV protection when used under sunscreen
- 5% Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate is a stable, oil-soluble form of antioxidant Vitamin C that helps with skin absorption. It helps visibly brighten the skin, supports healthy collagen, and boosts broad spectrum UV protection when used under sunscreen
- Arbutin & Bearberry form a comprehensive botanical brightening system
- Vitamin E, CoQ10 & Superoxide Dismutase are biocompatible antioxidants that help protect against free radical damage as well as moisturize
Sheer Mineral Sunscreen+ SPF 50+
- Zinc Oxide 14.7% is a well-tolerated mineral (physical) sunscreen that reflects UV light
- Titanium Dioxide 3.5% is a gentle mineral (physical) sunscreen that reflects UV light
- Vitamins C + E This synergistic antioxidant blend helps protect skin against free radical damage
- Nonapeptide-3, Myristoyl Pentapeptide-17 help increase hydration
Retinol Serum 2.5
- All-trans-Retinol - the pure and active form of Vitamin A, helps visibly improve the look of discoloration, fine lines, wrinkles, pore size, uneven skin tone, and blemishes with a low incidence of irritation
- Bakuchiol - a plant-based ingredient with similar anti-aging benefits to Retinol, boosts overall antioxidant activity, visibly brightens skin, and helps reduce redness and irritation
- Caffeine is a soothing antioxidant that helps support circulation and minimize irritation
- 90% Green Tea Polyphenols - calming, cooling, powerful antioxidants that help protect from free radicals while reducing irritation
- Licorice Root Extract - protects the skin’s microbiome from environmental stressors and helps visibly brighten
20% Active Complex Vitamin C Serum In the AM, after cleansing and toning, take a few drops of Vitamin C Serum in the palm of your hand and massage gently onto face, neck, and décolleté. Follow with moisturizer.
Sheer Mineral Sunscreen+ SPF 50+ As the last step in your AM routine, apply a generous amount SPF onto face, neck and décolleté. If wearing makeup, apply after sunscreen.
Retinol Serum 2.5 If you are new to using Retinol, week 1, use Monday, Wednesday, and Friday. Week 2, use every other night and work up to tolerating every night. In the PM after double cleansing and toning, apply 3-4 drops and gently massage into skin with fingertips, starting at the outside of the face and working your way towards the center. Avoid eyes and neck. Follow with a hydrating moisturizer. Learn more about Retinol Serum.
“You can use the most expensive creams and get every treatment in the book, but none of it will matter if you don’t protect your skin every day with antioxidant Vitamin C, a proper mineral SPF, and repair with Retinol at night. These are what I call my Non-Negotiables.” La Suite founder Rhea Souhleris Grous
Where do I fit the Non-Negotiables into my routine?
Adding the Non Negotiables into your existing routine is simple. In the AM, cleanse, tone, apply Vitamin C Serum, moisturize, and apply SPF. In the PM, double cleanse, tone, apply Retinol Serum, and moisturizer. Done! Learn more about the correct order to apply skincare.
How long will it take to see results?
Our clients love the way these three products make their skin look and feel from day one. With consistent daily use, you will start to see visible results in two to three weeks. In four to six weeks, your skin will appear brighter and more even-toned and feel firmer. Your pores will look more refined and breakouts minimized. Over time, you will maintain beautiful, healthy skin that gets less environmental damage because you are preventing it with antioxidant Vitamin C, shielding your skin from it with SPF, and repairing any damage you do get with Vitamin A.
What else can I do for my skin besides the Non-Negotiables?
Nightly double cleansing is essential to a good skincare routine. Removing your cleanser with a clean wet washcloth is our favorite way to get better results from any routine. You can chat with us or book a Virtual Consultation for a one-on-one skin coaching session to create a customized AM/PM routine just for you.